CYBAEA is the “more than analytics” company that not only delivers the insights from your data but also help you execute on that knowledge to give commercial results.
Our clients find that Customer Value Management typically delivers additional 5% annual EBITDA growth, which is directly and robustly measurable as much of it comes from direct (BTL) marketing. Customer Experience and Advocacy projects typically deliver in the region of 20% EBITDA improvement, but is harder to measure robustly because you need to go above the line (ATL) for this level of impact.
Innovation and Growth is a strategic imperative and we help with both burning-platform, innovate-or-die situations and with creating a culture of innovation, taking the best from science but in a commercial context with a clear focus on the bottom line. We make your scientists (including Data Scientists) effective in your business.
We don’t just analyse or strategize; we actively work with you to execute on that knowledge to drive the results that make a difference. We have been in business since 2002 and bring decades of experience from science and business. We are based in London with an international network of associates and partners both off-shore and near-shore. We have a growing set of case studies.
Your success is ensured by using the best combination of local and remote resources for effective engagement combined with a razor-sharp focus on delivering commercial value through quick projects with measurable results. We offer flexible engagement models including project delivery, as-a-service, and interim management, all with world-class people, processes, and technologies.
Our main service offerings are listed below with links to more information.
Finally, you can always contact us.
- The zero-investment option where you pay for the results in terms of actionable insights.
- We take an extract of your data (from you or working on your infrastructure) and return the insights and actions weekly, monthly, quarterly, or as needed.
- You benefit from economies of scale and access to the specialist skills you need, when you need it.
- Analytical Projects
- You have data and you have questions; we can help you not only answering those questions but also creating the right business actions.
- Above all we are pragmatic and commercially focused. We understand that your data isn’t perfect. There are gaps, errors, and delays. That’s OK. We can show you how to do more with what you already have. And we can help you prioritise the few enhancements that will really make a bottom-line impact, build the business case, and work with IT to deliver it in a practical and pragmatic way and to a reasonable time scale.
- You benefit from our deep commercial and technical expertise and for an established international resource pool (including offshore).
- Interim Management
- We have held interim management roles like Head of Customer Insights or Head of Base Management for large enterprises throughout Europe.
- We have taken commercial responsibility for delivering the results and have engaged in risk-reward models.
- We create new departments or we turn around existing organizations to deliver measurable commercial value.
- You benefit from access to highly skilled individuals for the time you need to execute the change, with guaranteed results and assurance of a complete handover to business-as-usual.
- Strategy and Change Management
- Management consulting and change management to help you turn into the commercially focused, data-centric company.
- We do not directly provide technology products and have no financial links with any of the vendors, but provide unbiased advice from decades of practical experience and a deep knowledge of the industry.
- Change is, or should be, a business-led initiative that aligns all the strands of Strategy, People, Process, Technology, Data, and Change Management to achieve lasting success.
- You benefit from access to decades of successful change management experience and proprietary methodologies to ensure you are successful.
- We provide training both directly and through our partners. Our training focuses on practical examples and emphasizes results over theoretical sophistication, and is intended for practitioners who need to deliver value to their organizations.
- Theory is covered sufficient to make sure students are on firm footing, but our courses are not geared to more theoretical students: Expect much hands-on work and comparatively few formulae.
- Industries: Telco, Insurance, and Marketing and Customer Insights for any B2C organization.
- Technologies covered are R and the ecosystem of products around it: SAP HANA, EMC Greenplum, Tibco, Oracle Big Data Appliance.
- You benefit from our practical experience and results-oriented approach to let you jump up the learning curve to deliver results fast.